Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Beachin' and Partyin' it up! Can't complain.. lovin' life.

The past week has probably been the best so far. It hasn't been about touring and sightseeing, but beaches, partying and chilling. After Fraser, I stopped in Noosa and had a great night out with Brenden who I met in Sydney. We ended the night at Rolling Rock for some pumping music and then a stroll on the beach watching the white water comes in from the darkness.


Then I met up with Kate and Dave from England that I had met through the Swedish girls, who I met through Sophie, a Dutch girl on Whitsundays. (phew! It's 6 degrees of separation whilte traveling). We stayed in Brisbane in the same hostel and had a big night on Sunday at Down Under Bar. 6 or 7 pints later (but who's counting), I was told I had a good time! A nice late night snack with Team Sweden and a bit of a quieter night out the next day after wandering around Brisbane.... it's a beautiful city.

Traveled to Surfer's Paradise with them. And MY GOD! it is paradise. The beach stretches farther than i can see, the water is gorgeous and the night life is pretty good. Another big night out with at the Shack with Kate and Dave, Eric and Mike from Mississauga, who I met in Airlie Beach through Ben and Rhea who were on my Whitsunday trip! Also called up Elli from the boat trip who was in town, and we pre drank at the guys' hostel and then hit the town. Went to the Shack and got back late.

Next morning we went shopping and signed up for a Club Crawl. That started at 5pm, free drinks and food, and even bowling. We went to Shooters, Melbas, Strike Bowling, Shack and Bedroom. The last one was my favourite. Then as Dave and I were going to get Macca's, we ran into Eric and Mike on their own club crawl, so we joined their group and got into The Drink (free drink and all!) and stayed there. After a while, went to McDonald's and ran into Sepide, one fourth of Team Sweden. What a laugh!! So that's what been up.... Byron Bay tomorrow. And I can't believe it's almost Christmas... holy crap!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Merry Christmas!

D

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillian
Wot a great site!!
Its been good reading about things you did before we all met up and fun looking at the nights we had together too!
Wot a blast
Enjoy your last week...kate xxx